The Textile Touch course is a unique, practical, experience-based course teaching and training you on how to deliver your collection from design concept to manufactured garment using and applying the unique, systematic Textile Touch® programme and B.E.S.P.O.K.E® methodology, developed by Katie Young Gerald, Awarding winning Author & Founder of Bespoke Textiles & ForeverYoung, sharing and applying her thirty-years’ experience, knowledge and insights in the six key stages to successful product delivery, taking you from Defining your style, Designing & Developing your collection to Producing it consistent with high Quality Control leading to Delivery to the retailer or customer.
What You Will Get:
- In-depth knowledge of six key steps to successful product design to delivery
- Understanding and training in how to design and develop a bespoke product range from scratch
- Skills and know-how to build robust, ethical and sustainable supply chains, sourcing reliable producers
- Identifying and avoiding typical traps for the unwary and costly manufacturing mistakes
- A strong set of reliable contacts & resources to create and deliver your products
* Results dependent on all assignments and homework successfully completed.
Who Is It Designed For?
- Anyone wanting to convert design concepts into delivered products
- SMEs and entrepreneurs creating new product lines
- SMEs and entrepreneurs expanding existing product lines
- MBAs wanting to hit the road with advance skills set, grounded in practical skills and know-how to launch own collection
- Undergraduates wanting to bring forward practical skills and know-how into their design concepts
What You Need To Bring!
- Commitment & communication
There Are 3 Ticket Options
- Early bird price of £990 – regular price of £2970
- Full Course Part 1-4 (10 Modules)
- Teaching you how to define, design, develop, produce, QC & deliver your entire collection through a sustainable supply chain full course regular £2970
- Early bird price of £495 – 50% off regular £990 price
- Part 1 of course (modules 1-3)
- Teaching you how to define & design
A La Mode:
- Membership £25+VAT
- FB Support group
- Monthly live Q&A
- Recording of ‘how to build your signature style’
- Plus up to 2 factory introductions
Essential Course Material:
My book The Textile Touch is a pre course requiste. We will be referencing the book throughout the course and utalising it for ‘homework’ for most parts of the modules.
Buy your copy via ths link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Textile-Touch-Five-Star-Hospitality-Signature/dp/1781333106